Sunday, March 25, 2012

When did she grow up?

With all the hustle and bustle of the past couple of weeks, we haven't been able to celebrate McKinzley's birthday completely. (I know, I am horrible!)
She wanted to take 2 friends with her to get their nails painted and have lunch.
So grown up!
We started out the day at the local Walmart to start the pampering.

Pretty colors!
Ahhhhh....so nice.....
Finished product
Lunch at McKinzley's favorite place, Francesco's
Proof that they thought it was delish! (Yes, 3 little girls ate an entire LARGE pizza!)

It was so fun to just sit back and listen as these cute girls giggled about everything from their nails, hair, friends at school, and just about anything else you can think of.
It amazes me how grown up my girls are getting. When did this happen??

My favorite part is knowing that McKinzley chose Taylin as one of her friends to take on her "Girls Day Out".
I am so happy that those two are friends and that they will always have each other.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! Im glad she had a great time, belated or not!

Unknown said...

That's funny that Taylin was one of your favorite parts because as I looked at the first pic I thought, That's cute, here sister is her friend! I love it. My sis is my closest friend. :)

And by the way, didn't McKinzley just get baptized?! Is she already 9?!?!

Sarah and Desmond said...

You have darling girls!