Monday, March 12, 2012

FHE

At the first of the year, Chad and I decided that we really wanted to have FHE every week.
We think it is important to not only teach our girls about the gospel, and our values, but the time spent together as a family is so precious and important.
I want the girls to remember these times, and have it make our family stronger.
I'm so glad that we have been consistent in having it! We haven't missed one single week! Pretty amazing for us :)
This week it was such beautiful weather, that we broke out the bikes and took the girls down to the church parking lot where they could just ride their little hearts out.
We played, we laughed, and it felt GOOD!!
(oh, and Taylin finally got the hang of riding a two-wheeler without training wheels!!! She has been working so hard on that! So proud of her!!)

She's a fiesty little thing :)




3 comments:

Jen said...

What a great goal, we were doing really well for a while last year, but then Andre started working later, and more hours and we let it slip. We need to get back into the habit again. I love their little helmets on their bikes! Way cute!

Paige said...

Holy Moly! Look at all that pink! You are right-- FHE brings strength and durability to any home. For me it's like a guaranteed date night. :) Love it!

Kelly said...

Such cute pictures. We made that a goal last year and did really good for 4 months and then I don't know what happened. I really need to try again to be better, because Riley always talks about how she misses FHE. You are such a great Mom and you really inspire me!