Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I became a mom for the 1st time.......

9 years ago!

I didn't know how much my life would be changing once I had this beautiful girl, but I am so happy that it did! McKinzley is such a sweet, caring, genuine, spirited, beautiful girl, and she has taught me so much about myself, and being a mom. I can't believe that next year she will be in the double digits!
As a mom, sometimes I think that it would be nice if some of the girls were a little bit older so that they could be a little bit more independent....it would just make things so much more convienent. But, I honestly don't want it to happen.
I look at McKinzley, and she is growing into such a beautiful young lady inside and out, but I don't want her to grow up. I want her to stay mine forever. I am so proud of her!
I am so blessed to have this sweet girl in my life!
I love you McKinzley!!
Happy Birthday!!












1 comment:

Paige said...

She's such a little grown up! Love that kid!