Sunday, April 1, 2012

My new job.....

Is quite fabulous!!
I just wanted to take a minute and write about my new job.
I'm sure that this will be boring for most of you, but I wanted to write it down anyways :)
I have only been at my job for a couple of weeks now, but I absolutely love it!
The people are so nice and welcoming!
They have taken me in, and treated me like I have been there forever.
After not working for over 8 years, jumping back into the work-field has been quite intimidating, but my wonderful coworkers have made that transition a breeze.
I'm excited to go to work! I love the residents that live there! I love the friendships that I am creating.
This has been a true blessing for us.
I know that I am working at this facility for a reason, and I am so happy that I am there!


One of the perks of my job....they like to celebrate the holidays. They always do an Easter Egg Hunt, and I was invited to bring my girls. They loved it!! Here are a few pictures:

McKinzley and Taylin waiting for the hunt to begin. I was clear across the field, and this was as far as my phone camera would zoom in :)


Checkin out the loot
The Easter Bunny even made a visit!

1 comment:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

So happy for your new job!! The people sound wonderful and that really makes or breaks a job experience! Good Luck!