Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fun with Friends

We have some fabulous friends, the Prentice's.  They have 2 little girls that are the same age as my girls are, and they always have such a great time together.  Their mother, Sarah, and I met in nursing school, and we have stayed in contact since that time.
Now that the weather is starting to be warm (sometimes) we have been getting together to play.  We went to the zoo, had birthday parties, and played at the park.  My girls ADORE her girls and ask if they can play with them all of the time :) It is so fun to see the fun little friendships that my girls are creating as they start to get older.  And, i'm so happy that their friends are so fabulous!

1 comment:

Sarah and Desmond said...

I just saw this! WOW! It's been too long, let's play, life keeps getting in the way. So not cool.