Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To: My Man

I've debated on how sappy to make this post. Well, because, I'm pretty sappy right now.

After a little bit of a debate, I think I'll save the sappy stuff for his card.

Your welcome :) (readers and Chad)

So, I'll say a few things.

I love Chad.

He is the best person I know.

He is the best daddy I know.

He is the best friend I know.

He is the funniest person I know.

He is the best non-famous singer I know.

He is the best builder I know.

He loves me, I know.

I'm lucky, I know.

He would do anything for anyone.

He holds the Priesthood, and honors it.

He is so sweet to me, even when I'm grumpy.

He is super handsome. In fact, that's why I married him. Did you not know that? Yep. It's just a bonus that he is the greatest guy I know. Super bonus. Cherry-on-top bonus. (I really didn't marry him just for his looks, I was fibbing.)

To me, he is pretty much perfect :)

I'm so happy that you were born 31 years ago today Chad! I love you with all my heart!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Love!!!







2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Chad! And could we set up some time to hear his singing? :)

Lisa & Aukuso said...

That's C.U.T.E. CUTE! You are such a cute couple (sound like a junior high school yearbook?) Happy Birthday Chad!