Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Hair Do's for Summer

The girls have needed haircuts for awhile now, so I finally got around to making hair appointments for ALL 5 of them. They have also been begging me to let them have feathers in their hair. I gave in and we headed down to Kristy's house and she made them fabulous! :)
This was the first time that Brexlyn and Pemberlynn had ever had their hair cut and they did wonderful!
Lots of pictures :)

MCKINZLEY
Before

After
TAYLIN
Before

After

OAKLEE
Before

After

BREXLYN
Before
After

PEMBERLYNN
Before

After


It is hard to see them in the pictures, but the girls each got a feather that is their favorite color. So McKinzley had a yellow feather, Taylin-pink, Oaklee-orange, Brexlyn-green, Pemberlynn-purple. And they LOVE them!! Thank you Kristy!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Really cute. They look so much older.

Jen said...

Cute, it's funny how just a little trim, or cleaning up can make such a difference! I can see Kinzleys feather pretty well, must be the side view that helps.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your girls!!! They are so sweet and patient. I thoroughly enjoyed doing their hair.