Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Six years ago today Chad and I were married and sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I can't believe how time flies! We have come so far since we were first married. I know that you think that you are so in love when you are first married, but I can honestly say that I am SO much more in love with Chad now then I was back then. I can't believe what a great life we have built together, from our four beautiful girls to having a house filled with so much love. I basically wanted to do this post just to tell Chad how much I love him, and that the years we have spent together have been better than a dream, and I know that the years to come will be even better! I love you Chad!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a good one. Call me one day and I'll tell you the bad news about my van!

Kim + Danny said...

Happy Anniversary! our twins turned 6 today, so I know what you mean by time flies. I can't believe it's been six years.

Anyway, email me and I can give you more info on our vans. We have 2 for sale. kanani_akemi@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Yea! congrats.

The Jensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary.....a little late! You guys are an awesome couple.

Jean said...

Make me cry, why don't ya!