Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Licensed Practical Nurse

I'M DONE!
The time has finally come, and believe me, it has been a long time comin! I finished my last final today for my LPN Program! When I first started this program it seemed like there was no light at the end of the tunnel, but now that I am done, it seems like it went by in a blur.
I have had so much fun, seen so much drama, and made some of the greatest friends! It is bittersweet for me to be done, because I am going to miss these wonderful people like crazy!
I'm excited to be starting this new chapter in life, and thinking about getting a job makes my stomach do flips! I haven't had a job in........7 years???? Wow!
I still need to take my state boards, and have my graduation ceremony where I will be pinned, but I am done!
The support that I have had from my family has been amazing! I couldn't have done it without them! I know that this isn't the end of the road, but it is a huge stepping stone, and I am really proud of myself :) I will be starting the RN program soon, but while I am in between semesters, I am going to soak up EVERY second that I can with my girls and Chad! I have missed that part of my life SO much while I have been in school. Life might feel normal again for a little while :)
I plan on getting a job as an LPN, so, WATCH OUT Utah! I might be your nurse soon!!!

Life Flight Clinical

Some of the greatest friends!!
Mindi, Brittney, Me, Sarah, Kelsi, and Lisa
Lab group
This was after we took our finals 1st semester....
Jade, Bobbie, Me, Brittney

7 comments:

Tasha said...

I know this feels like a lifetime for you, but I still remember talking about you waiting for the paperwork to say that you have been accepted and that seems like YESTERDAY to me! And yes, you have had a job for the last 7 years! Raising your 5 adorable girls! Good Job!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Wahoo! Love ya Nicole! We deserve it after all of our hard work! Thanks for being such a wonderful and amazing friend over these past months! :) Don't be a stranger!

Jen said...

Yea, Congrats!

Paige said...

I am so proud of you! YOU are an amazing mom, a caring daughter-in-law, a great friend and now... a fabulous nurse! Wahoooo! Soak in every ounce of success! You so deserve it! BIG congratulations!!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

Congrats. It is so exciting that you are done.

Lisa & Aukuso said...

WOW! I'm SO impressed at what you can accomplish with 5 youngsters and a hubby. You are amazing. Good Luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! You totally deserve a break.