Monday, December 26, 2011

The Holidays


The holidays were a blast this year! We were able to spend time with extended family, and to spend time as just our own little family.
On Christmas Eve we spent the day with my family doing our traditional "play day", and then on Christmas day we were surprised with gifts from Santa, had a wonderful time at church, and then visited with Chad's family.
My favorite part of Christmas time is watching the pure excitement of my girls. They make Christmas worth every penny, every long line in a store, every late night wrapping....you get the idea. Christmas is just so magical for them, and seeing them so happy is magical for me.

Here is a picture line of Christmas Eve to Christmas Day:

Breakfast with the crew

The bounce house: I think this picture says it all!
Look who stopped by for a visit....
Those sneaky elves....they must have snuck in when Santa was visiting to drop off new jammies :)
A lot of hanging out....
This year we decided to only have appetizers for dinner. It was a huge success!
(I'm not exactly sure why my forehead looks so huge in this picture...just focus on the food :) )
Of course we had to play the chimes!
Christmas Day:
Yay!! Santa came!

Visiting at Grandma Beverly's

This is a picture of one of the coolest presents the girls got this year. Drew and Kirstin gave them these hair clips. Can you tell what they are??
We have been SO blessed this year, and we have the most wonderful families in the world! We love you all!
Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

So glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! Those really are cute hair clips!

Unknown said...

way fun! I LOVE the hair clips of all the Disney princesses :)

Jenn said...

Yay! Merry Christmas (a little late...) =) I'm so glad you are almost done with your schooling!! And I HOPE I run into you in the hospital sometime where you are my nurse!! (Although I hope I'm not in the hospital... but you get my point). Congrats on everything and glad you had a great Christmas!!