Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oaklee's 5th Birthday

I was really bummed this year because I had clinicals on both Oaklee's and McKinzleys birthdays. So, we decided to celebrate Oaklee's a couple of days early. She decided that she wanted to go to Incredible Pizza (by the way, way too expensive for what you get), with that being said, we had a BLAST! My pictures are a little out of order, but oh well, on of these days I will figure out blogger :)

Oaklee, the morning of her birthday opening presents.
Incredible Pizza Place
This one just makes me laugh! I think Oaklee just scored on McKinzley

Lunch at Incredible Pizza
I absolutely LOVE Oaklee's expressions and enthusiasm!
This was her spotlight at Pre-school
This is the part I missed :( Getting ready to blow out her candles!
The Cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKLEE!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Paige said...

She is one of the SWEETEST five year olds I know! I love her cake! Creative choice Oaklee! Give her a kiss for me!