Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oaklee's First Day of Preschool

Oaklee had her first day of preschool today, and even though she went to preschool last year she was so excited to start school again. I took a few pictures of her before she left, but after the first one that I took she told me that it was "too boring" and that since she was going to preschool for the second time she needed to have a "fancy" picture taken of her :) So, the first picture is "boring" and the second one is "fancy".....

"BORING"
"FANCY"
She had a fantastic time at school! After I picked her up she told me that it was the "best time that she had ever had this year in her life!!" I love that girl!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

That cracks me up! She is so cute, that fancy picture seems to fit! I love that it was the BEST day of her life. Oh the dramatics of being a kid. (in a good way of course!!! :))

Paige said...

Seriously... that Oaklee makes me laugh! It sounds just like her! And I like "fancy", who knew? What a sweetheart!