Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something I forgot to blog about

This was a really long time ago, but on Christmas we went down to Chad's mom's house for lunch and his brother Drew brought one of the presents that he had gotten that morning.  This was no "normal" present though.  It was a game that two people play at a time.  One person holds onto a handle and the first person to let go loses.  Now, this might not sound like a very hard game, but the catch to it is that the handles shock you over and over again.  And each time that they shock you the shock is bigger.  Watching Chad and Drew play this game against each other was one of the funniest things in the world!  I laughed so hard!  Here are a few pictures to show you what it is kindof like.

                      Here they are, just kindof starting out before it gets really intense.
LOL!!  Here is Chad when it was shocking them really bad.  I laugh just looking at the pic!
                               Here is Drew when it was shocking him really bad.

Maybe you had to be there, but it was so much fun, and so funny!  And being Hoyt boys they didn't stop once they had played with just their hands.  They started putting it in there elbow, behind their knees, on their stomachs!  I wish I would have gotten pictures of those.  It was really entertaining.  I even tried to play it once, but I didn't make it very far.  Now notice in the pictures how you can see on their faces how much it is hurting them.  Well, Madison, Chad's little sister (13 yrs old) sat down to play this game with her brothers, and they were all thinking that she wouldn't last very long.  She sat down and held the handle through the ENTIRE thing without even flinching!!  It was amazing!  She is one tough cookie!  Anyways, that's that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hahaha, that is funny!!!! I bet that was fun to watch. Too funny that the boys look like babies and Madison did it no problem, I bet they felt stupid. I know I would.