Monday, February 9, 2009

2nd First Day of School

We recently moved up to West Jordan and McKinzley and Taylin both started at new schools today.  The fun thing about it, is that they both go to the same schools that I did when I was growing up.  Both of them did great and had a lot of fun making new friends and learning new things.  Here are a few pictures that I took right before they went to school.

P.S.  Right before we moved we cut about 10 inches off of Taylin's hair.  She loves it, and I love not having to deal with combing out the long hair every day!

                                                                     TAYLIN

                                                              MCKINZLEY

6 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures, Taylin looks a lot older with her hair short!

Elizabeth said...

Cute girls and Taylin's hair is totally cute. I will call you this week!

J and L said...

Wow!!! Taylin with short hair! I didn't think we'd ever see the day, but she looks beautiful!! A lot more like McKinzley actually... I'm glad to hear that the first day went well!!
PS - Jared got a kick out of talking to Taylin yesterday! We sure miss them tons! Say hello to them from us!

The Jensen Family said...

It's going to be fun having the girls around. Hope they had a good second first day of school!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I'm so glad they had a good day. But I didn't know you moved! I knew a while ago that you were planning on it. I hope everything goes well for you! I'll miss you guys!

Kirstin said...

I didn't know you chopped her hair off. It's adorable! She does, kinda, look like McKinzley. That's good that they liked their new school, most kids have a hard time adjusting.