Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKLEE!!!

     Today was Oaklee's 3rd birthday.  I can't believe that she is already 3!  My kids are growing up so fast.  I asked Oaklee the other day what she wanted to do for her birthday, and she told me that she would like to go to "her barn".  Not knowing exactly where that was, Chad and I decided to take her to Wheeler Farm, and they had so much fun.  Here are some pictures of Oaklee's day.

These are just a few pictures of her opening her presents.  The most exciting present for her was a bag of skittles.  I don't think she would have cared if she got anything else, but I didn't get any pictures of that, so you have to look at these ones :)
                  She was excited with her Little Einstein's Rocket Ship.
Ok, this is a GIGANTIC, hairy horse at Wheeler Farm.  It was really nice though.
Chad didn't like it much because it tried to take a bite out of his sweatshirt. ha ha
                                    Here are the girls on a tracter.
                             Here is Oaklee looking at the roosters..............
......and here is Brexlyn after she stuck her fingers through the chicken wire to pet the rooster. (It bit her finger.  So sad)
This is kindof a weird picture, but the girls are throwing bread to the ducks.  I don't know who that lady and little boy are that are behind them.
                                 One, Two, Three, BLOW...............
                                She thought her cake was really good :)
                                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKLEE!!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Oaklee! What a fun day and YES that truly is the hairiest horse I have EVER seen! LOL Might have to make a trip there to see it for myself!

Bobby and Melissa said...

I can't believe she's 3 either! I remember when she was first in nursery and she just sat there! Crazy! That farm looks fun...except for the rooster.

David Hoyt said...

It cracks me up that her favorite thing was the bag of skittles! We loved talking to her on the phone- she has the sweetest little voice, and when she says "I love you"... just melts my heart! I hope her day was loads of FUN!

drewb said...

TELL HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us- DREW

Jennifer Nikole said...

Love the thumbs up!