Saturday, August 4, 2012

Taylin's Baptism

Taylin was baptized today.  She has been waiting for this day for a really long time.  She decided a long time ago that she wanted to be baptized, and today finally came after much anticipation :)  I am so proud of Taylin and her choice to be baptized. She has such a strong spirit, and I am so grateful for that.  I am also so grateful for all of the support that was shown to Taylin.  So many friends and family came to celebrate her baptism, and every single one of you played a vital role in Taylin's life.  I would like to say that it has been all me and Chad that have made her such a sweet girl, but that wouldn't be the case. From family, friends, primary teachers, school teachers, etc. Every single one of you have helped us guide Taylin to where she is today.  I can't thank you all enough for your support and love.  We love you all!
And Taylin, I just want you to know how proud I am of you.  You are such a sweet, tender, and kind little girl.  You are an example to me all of the time.  I love you!






















No comments: