Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Brexlyn's 4th Birthday

My little girl is 4!  She started out her birthday with a trip to the swimming pool.  Then we headed back to our family cabin for pizza, cake, and presents :)  It was a wonderful day, and we had so many family and friends show up to celebrate.  Thanks to everyone for making her feel special!
About Brexlyn at 4 years old:
You love Grandma's Chicken ala King
Your favorite color remains green
You like to pretend that you are a kitty
Your favorite princess is Tiana
She is shy, but starting to come out of her shell :)
You have found your voice, and can be a little sassy
You are starting Kindergarten, and you are really excited!
You say you love animals, but when they are around you hide
You love Lagoon
You are sensitive
You love playing with your sisters
We LOVE having you in our family!
Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!!











1 comment:

Tanica said...

Hi. You dont know me but I recently came across your blog because you have a girl named Brexlyn. That is what I am naming my baby girl. But I recently came across some very hurtful comments on the name online. I was wondering if you have ever had an issue with her name. I know thats so random but I need someone who knows personally. I dont really have anyone else to turn to. :p Has she ever had people be hurtful to her because of her name at all? She is absolutely beautiful and the name seems to fit her. I personally am in love with the name and thinks its sooooo cute!! But I had to ask someone who knows. I dont mean anything rude by it at all. Just asking mom to mom.