Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tradin 'em In

After over 8 and a half years of changing diapers (sometimes having 3 girls in them at one time), I am SO excited to say that.....WE ARE DONE!!!! No more diapers in the Hoyt home...WAHOO!!! About 2 weeks ago Pemberlynn traded these.....
In for these.
We have had no accidents, and we are still going strong. She absolutely adores her Dora panties.

We figured while we were doing the whole "tradin" thing, that we would trade this.....
In for this.
Our Pemberlynn is officially a little girl. (In the picture she is giving a thumbs up).

I can't say that I am sad that I am out of this stage of life, because I'm not, but I am sad to acknowledge that my girls are growing up, and fast at that. I'm so excited to see how they will grow and experience life, and at the same time it terrifies me right out of my skin! I just want the best for them, like every mother out there. So, I will enjoy every second of them growing up into beautiful young ladies. On to the next phase!!!

5 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Congrats on NO MORE DIAPERS!!! (as I drive to Costco at lunch today to buy more.) btw...Oaklee is hilarious. LOVE the makeup job.

Paige said...

WOW! This is huge! New challenges and new victories are coming your way!

Biker5 said...

WOW! That's a lot of posting since I've looked last. You are on a roll! Oaklee, you looked Fabulous!!! :)

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats. if you starting to miss diapers, I could use a professional diaper changer to come and help me. or help me get a couple boys potty trained.

Unknown said...

oh, wow. This is good news, but crazy news! I met you when you had #1 inside you still!!! We are old. ;)