Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm 7!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLIN!!!
I know I sound like a broken record, but I really can't believe how fast my girls are growing up! Taylin has become such a beautiful girl in the past seven years. She is tender-hearted, a great friend to everyone, a fabulous big sister, and so kind and sweet.
Every year on her birthday, Taylin chooses to go to the Veteran's Pool in Provo. We LOVE this pool! Great price, and so much fun! We spent the day at the pool, where I did have my camera, but I neglected to take any pictures :) Then we headed back to the cabin for what else??? It wouldn't be Taylin's party if we didn't have...

After we gobbled down our pizza it was time for presents. She came away with a bunch of fun things.
And then there was the cake

Everyone was able to enjoy Taylin's presents :)
Happy Birthday Taylin!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow. no more diapers, one baptized and one right on her heels..you are OLD! ;)