Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Sweet Pemberlynn

Two years ago we welcomed Pemberlynn into our family! I can't believe how fast time has gone, and I know that everyone says that, but now that she is 2 I am realizing that I don't really have a "baby" anymore. This is definitely bittersweet for me. I am so thankful that we were blessed to have Pemberlynn in our lives. There are SO many things that I love about Pemberlynn that I can't name them all, but here are a few: I love her smile, chubby cheeks, her sideways stares that say "Really mom?", her attitude, kisses, hugs, snuggles, bossiness, and her tender heart. I love you Pemberlynn!!













2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is so precious!! We bought a house in Saratoga Springs. Maybe one day you can move there too! LOL Call me sometime and I will give you details on it!

Paige said...

We love that baby girl! Hope the day was ALL FUN!