Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm terrible at this!

I am really bad at this whole blogging thing. I am lucky if I blog maybe once every couple of months. So, since it has been awhile alot has been going on, and I think it will take way to long to write about all of it, so, I decided that I would just post a whole bunch of pictures of some of the fun things that we have been up to.


This picture was actually taken this morning. I forgot that Easter was over conference, so I was planning on giving these dresses to the girls from the Easter Bunny, but oh well. Nevermind the fact that McKinzley is all red-faced because she had just thrown a fit like a 2 year old, Oaklee looks like she has to go to the bathroom, and Brexlyn eyes are closed. I guess it is just real life :)

These next few pictures are just some random pictures:





For McKinzley's birthday we were going to go to Pirate's Island, but it didn't turn out to be what we thought it was. So we headed on over to Chucky Cheese and had a blast!












For Oaklee's birthday she decided that she wanted to go to the dinosaur museum. They had SO much fun playing in the water/sand and digging for the dinosaur bones. If it wasn't so expensive, I might think about getting a year pass. That place can entertain them for hours!












I hope you enjoyed the pictures. I would like to say that I will update my blog more often, but then I would be lying :)

5 comments:

J and L said...

I can't believe how grown up McK is looking! (well, minus the post tantrum picture with the cute Easter dresses) And I swear she is looking more and more like you... :)
Glad they both had such fun birthdays! Miss you all!
PS - Pemberlynn is getting so much hair!! :) Beating her cousin at least, thats for sure. We're in full faux hawk/mullet-ville up here...

Jen said...

Very cute pics. I agree with Lauren, I think Kinzley looks a lot like you (Nicole) the older she gets. :)

Biker5 said...

They looked so cute in their dresses in church! It's ok, I just updated mine too. I'm trying to at least blog once a month.

Unknown said...

Your girls are way cute! I love that the cake says 'McKizley' with no 'N'. hahahaha isn't that how life goes? even cake decorators have bad days!

Mike said...

Hey Chad And Nicole,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas