Sunday, September 28, 2008

A NAME

Since it is pretty close to when our new little girl will be joining our family, Chad and I have been trying to decide, for sure, what we want to name our baby.  Much to McKinzley, Taylin, Oaklee, and sad to say, Chad, we are not going to be naming her Liberty Bell.  I know, I am mean.  But I decided that I wanted to like the name that we were naming our baby a lot, not try and convince myself that I like it.  Needless to say we came up with something different.  The name that we have pretty much decided on is.........Pemberlynn.  Chad came up with the name (just like all of our other girls except for Oaklee).  I really like this name so I think we have our final decision.  Let us know what you think.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I have already told you that I like it and it goes well with your other girls names!

Kirstin said...

It fits the pattern. I just need to know sooner or later if that's set in stone.

J and L said...

I like it, even though you already know that!! Liberty Bell was cute, but with the movie Juno and all... AND it always made me think of 4th grade history class.
Pemberlynn is super cute though! And even though it breaks the pattern of "-ley", "-lin", "-lee", "-lyn", it does fit in extremely well!!

Stacy Stoddard said...

I like it to, i am a little sad it won't be liberty bell.

Unknown said...

If you wanted to continue traditon, patterns, etc.... you could do Pemberly! ;) Of course, what r u going to do if its comes out a boy?! :0 j/k The name sure does fit in the fam. besides no one has to care or like it but your family so there you have it! btw, if you nick name her what would that be?

Unknown said...

i love that name its so beautiful

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

I love it. It reminds me of a place (Pemberley) in my favorite Jane Austin book (Sense and Sensibility.) Was that the inspiration?
And I agree with the other posts- it fits the other names really well. That's exciting that you have your name!
You have such a cute family!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

oh, duh- sorry, I meant Jane Austin's Pride and Predjudice, not Sense and Sensibility.

Jean said...

I LOVE it!