Friday, November 4, 2011

I'M THREE!!!

Pemberlynn is three!! I can't believe it! She is so grown up now. I swear it happened overnight.

For her birthday we headed to Jungle Jim's Playland (NOT my favorite place in the world), but we were the only ones there, so it turned out to be really fun!

Then we came home and she opened her presents. Her two favorite things she got were a pretend cell phone, and a purse that my mom got for her. It is pretty fancy. It reminds me of a Flapper girl :) She carries those two things around everywhere.

After we ate dinner we had some scrumptious cake. Pemberlynn asked if she could have "a ducky cake". My best friend Cami made it for Pemberlynn. Not only was this cake delicious, but it was the cutest cake ever! I seriously think she should go into business! It is absolutely darling, and Pemberlynn LOVED it! Thanks Cami!!

I took a ton of pictures of everything, so I tried to minimize how many I put on here.....it didn't work so well :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEMBERLYNN!!













2 comments:

Paige said...

A) LOVE the duck cake! What talent!
B)I love how P is rippin' into those presents! A girl after my own heart!

She's so stinkin' CUTE!

Michal and Brandon said...

that cake is the cutest! you should submit it to the Sunday Sweets on the CakeWrecks blog :)
can't believe Pemberlynn is 3 already!