Wednesday, October 13, 2010

There's More!!!!

Since it took me 7 and a half years to do my family pictures, it has taken me even longer to have pictures of just Chad and I done as well. The last time Chad and I had our pictures taken were for our engagement pictures 8 and a half years ago :) And even then, we were cheap and had Chad's brother Ryan take them. They turned out really good though! So, since we were having our family pictures taken, I decided to set up a time where Chad and I could have our pictures taken, professionally, for the first time. I love how they turned out! Once again, we had Tasha from Cherish These Moments Photography take our pictures (she did our family pictures as well.....check out her blog at cherishthesemoments.blogspot.com).












2 comments:

Merm said...

They turned out darling. You guys are such a cute little couple. We miss you! Can you guys fly here with some games for game night? PLEASE??

Jen said...

Those are great! I really like the last one. :)