Friday, November 14, 2008

Just some fun pictures

Here are just a few pictures that have been taken in the past couple of weeks......

                                                                 Proud Daddy
                                                     Taylin and Pemberlynn
                                                  McKinzley and Pemberlynn
                                  Oaklee and Pemberlynn (Oaklee looks a little possessed) 
Here are the girls on Halloween.  We went to the trunk-or-treat at my parents house.  McKinzley is Belle, Taylin is Sper Girl, Oaklee is a Butterfly, and Brexlyn is a Skunk.

                                 I just love this picture of Brexlyn!  She is definitely a ham.
                                         This is how Brexlyn gives Pemberlynn loves.
                                                                 Pemberlynn   
Chad got this picture of Pemberlynn right when she was in the middle of sneezing.  So cute!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Very cute! I love them!!!

J and L said...

Cute!!! That first picture of McKinzley looks so grown up... And I can't tell who Pemberlynn looks like. I thought Kinzley at first, but I think there is some Taylin in there. (I know I say this everytime!) Well, she is definitely a Hoyt sister and fits in with all your cute girls. :)

Leah said...

she is a cutie

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

It was so fun seeing all your pictures! I love the Halloween pictures and the pictures of Pemberlynn! She is so adorable and I love her name! I loved having lots of sisters, it looks like your girls do too! Congrats again!

Chad and Nicole said...

i just love to comment. -CHAD

Kirstin said...

oh how cute. i don't know how you can remember all them all the time. i would leave them at the store when ever i went out ---DREW

Merm said...

I love all of these photos. Your girls are so dang cute. I don't know how you stand it! All of them dressed up in their halloween costumes. Cute cute!
It is fun to see pictures of them with their baby sister. They probably maul her with love!
I just love the bottom pictures of Pemberlyn. She is so precious. What a beautiful baby!