Monday, October 13, 2008

The One and Only

So, throughout my pregnancy I have been able to keep pictures of myself off of our blog, but I decided that I would put one picture on here before I pop.  This past Saturday, my sister, mom, and I threw a baby shower for my sis-in-law Lauren (she is due January 17th).  So, we decided to take a picture of the two of us with our bellies.  She is, I think, around 25-26 weeks.  And I am ready to pop! (I have about 3 weeks left).  I am on the left (if you couldn't tell) and Lauren on the right.  Enjoy, because this is probably the only picture you will see.



         (Try not to judge me too harshly, this IS my 5th kid)

8 comments:

Jen said...

You truely look beautiful! I love it.

Elizabeth said...

Whatever..........you are totally cute. In my dreams will i ever look that good pregnant!! I think you should post more pictures!!!

Amy said...

I agree with Elizabeth, you look beautiful pregnant! I looked like a swollen beached whale both times, not fun. You look like you have a basketball hidden under your shirt, just perfect!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

You look so good, I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks!!! You look so small for 3 more weeks!

Corinne - Copyright 2013 PontiusFamilyUpdates All Rights Reserved said...

p.s. how do you get your blog to take up the whole screen? I really want to do that.

TheDaleys said...

Hey! How the heck are you? Besides the pregnant thing. Sorry I missed your jewelry party forever ago. We are poor. I totally look forward to taking advantage of your husband's generous nature when we need help with flooring. I really feel the need to give the world the opportunity to serve ME :)

Steph Revelli said...

Hey! :-) This is Steph you used to work with, back in the day at CUMC with Ash. Anyways, I think you look AMAZING! No one will judge you harshly... :-) You're so cute! My website, if you're interested, is web.me.com/asrevelli. bye!

Jen said...

WELCOME BABY PEMBERLYNN!!! YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!! :)