Thursday, June 12, 2008

BYE BYE PRE-SCHOOL

At the first of June McKinzley had her pre-school graduation.  She had so much fun in school this year and it has been really fun for me and Chad to see how much she has grown and learned in such a short time.  She is really excited to start Kindergarten in the fall even though she said that she will miss Miss April (her teacher).  She told me not to worry though (not that I was), but Miss April would be ok because Taylin was going to be in her class next year and that would help Miss April to not miss McKinzley so much.  She thinks very highly of herself :)  The program was really short, but cute.  Here are some pics from the graduation. (I can't believe that I have a Kindergartener now!!!)

            It is kindof hard to see, but this is McKinzley getting her "diploma"
                                                       McKinzley and Miss April
Grandma Heal and McKinzley, after the graduation. (Aunt Lauren to the right)


                                      Here is McKinzley and I after she graduated



5 comments:

J and L said...

Whoops... Guess I wasn't out of that picture all the way! Hahaha! Oh well, that's what i get for not getting ready that day! :)
This was SO fun! We are all so proud of McKinzley!
And how cute was Allyson screaming and cheering when they called Kinzley up. Your mom and I couldn't stop laughing!

Elizabeth said...

How cute!! That will be Sea soon enough! Gosh, how time flies!!! I love her dress!

Margie said...

There is no way that the Nicole that came to my house just a few years ago (or at least it seams like just a few years ago)has a child graduating from pre school and the mother of 4 girls and a little boy on the way(I keep voting for a boy) Take care Love Ya

Stacy Stoddard said...

I am glad she has figured out how to help her teacher not miss her, that is awesome.

P.S. Keri and I NEED a dessert BADLY....lets get a date picked soon.

Merm said...

Yay Mckinzley! That is crazy you are going to have a kindergadner next year. I will tell you something even more crazy... you are going to have 5 children!!! Speaking of which, arent you 20 weeks now? When are you scheduled for your ultrasound? I just can't wait to hear what you are having. Well I hope you are feeling better now that you are further along. Jathan and I can't wait to hang out with you guys. YOu better be going to Kotah's farewell because we are flying in for it. Oh and if ever you want to come visit us please do so!!! PLEASE!